Everything given to both farm animals and pets for consumption falls under the requirements of the feed law. However, this law is very complicated and different animal feed or pet food may be governed by different registration, labelling, or storage regulations.
A product, which fails to fulfil them, may be harmful to the animals, sometimes even to humans. In such situations, you risk not only administrative consequences imposed by a controlling authority, but also compensation for the consumer. It is always better to prevent such situations from taking place.
Learn how we can support your business! What do we do?
- We assess the marketing authorisation for animal feed and pet food in Poland
- We register feed ingredients and feed additives and notify them to appropriate registers
- We verify product labels
- We establish the documents and information, which must be provided to the consumer
- We establish the recommended animal feed and pet food dosage
- We assist in administrative processes before the Veterinary Inspectorate and the Main Inspectorate of Agricultural and Food Quality Inspection