The legal regulations concerning cosmetics may seem complicated. On one hand, the law establishes the aspects of product safety and characteristics as well as the need to include appropriate data on the label, restricts the information we can use in presentations and advertisements of cosmetic products, and establishes registration requirements. On the other hand, the penalties for irregularities may be severe. You need to ensure legal compliance.
Replenishing hand cream, fruit-scented shower gel, moisturising lipstick, or toothpaste – cosmetics are the products aimed to keep the body clean or perfumed, change its appearance, protect, maintain in good condition, or alter its odour.
Learn how we can support your business! What do we do?
- We consult in scope of qualifying a product as a “cosmetic product” (borderline products)
- We verify cosmetic product ingredients in light of the law
- We check and prepare cosmetics labels
- We provide recommendations concerning product marketing communication
- We handle CPNP registration
- We handle administrative processes, court and administrative processes, and court processes concerning cosmetic products
- We draft responses to complaints